Saturday, November 28, 2009

What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/ste...



(excuse the picture, i look really dopey. haha)



*sigh* i'm kind of sick of just straightening it and leaving it down, or putting little pig tail buns.



any suggestions?



it's kind of hard since it's kind of short.



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

it's cute!! experamite with more styles, like hairclips, headbands and enjoy it. very cute



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

i would grow it out



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

grow it out. i dont think there is much else you can do with it.



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

i used to have short hair myself, and i totally get what your feeling. Its hard to do anything with short hair.



I would suggest that you get some highlights in your hair to give you a new fresh look when you leave it down :)



Hope i helped



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

u need to grow it out you havea great face very pretty but you need a little more length... about to your shoulders then layer it and add some bangs... the color is so gorgeous!



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

First off, let it grow out! There are SO many possibilities when you have longer hair. For now, color it and go BLONDE or put it back in a clip or do the Jennifer Anniston thing and use a single bobby pin. Your a cute girl just experiment and look at LOTS of magazines. Good luck.



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

clip half of it up and keep the rest down,like half up half down maybee,i do that alot. =]



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

try wearing it natural or curly....i always wear my hair naturally wavy and i get compliments all the time....at ur length alittle curl would look great and would fit around your face....which is flattering.....good luck



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

two little pig tails would look adoreable!



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

Really beautiful hair. Let it grow!



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

get side bangs (or side swept bangs) they're really cute!



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

Grow it out, yes yes. After that, get layers and side bangs.



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

heres a list of things i would do



1.put a bunch of sparkles and clips in it.



2.grow it out and put pigtails then pull it back and make it into one ponytail



3.curl iron it



4.go to the hair salon and look in the books ,see if you want to cut it or just get a hairdo!



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

grow it out. But while your waiting just clip it back. It will look good.



What should i do with my hair? (picture included)?

use curling spray when you get out of the shower and let it dry, then just let it be wavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting