Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you thin your hair? Can I do it myself at home? What would it look like? pictures please!?

NO you can't do it at home without being trained! Thinning shears in the hands of someone untrained can result in some butchered hair. If you don't know what you are doing - please leave it to a professional.



How do you thin your hair? Can I do it myself at home? What would it look like? pictures please!?

Get Thinning Sheers, and Yes you can do it at home. But, when i tried, i practically ruined it. So, if i were you, i would get it thinned somewhere. (even a walmart salon would work.) :D



How do you thin your hair? Can I do it myself at home? What would it look like? pictures please!?

You probably shouldn't do it by yourself, go to a hair salon and have a professional do it.



How do you thin your hair? Can I do it myself at home? What would it look like? pictures please!?

i do NOT reccomend doing it at home. you need thinning shears, but cheap ones are crappy. they range from$25- $125. pro salons have expensive good shears. it is totally worth it.



http://www.amazon.com/Sephora-Stainless-...



(copy to browser)



or type in thinning shears on google



this pic shows what thinning shears look like



How do you thin your hair? Can I do it myself at home? What would it look like? pictures please!?

You can not thin your own hair, it has to be done by a pro. Thinning scissors are used to do the job. Go to a salon %26amp; browse through the styling books %26amp; hopefully you'll find a hairstyle, you'll like. Thinning the hair eliminates the bulkiness that can often make hairstyling difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting