Saturday, November 28, 2009

How Should I do my hair ? ( picture)?

http://i13.tinypic.com/8al7kub.jpg



I just got it cut any ideas ?



How Should I do my hair ? ( picture)?

i flip, straighten it a lot, spike the back, braid lil pieces of it



i have hair like yours their is a lot of kool things you can do but not big changes



but i love your hair tho



How Should I do my hair ? ( picture)?

nothing you really can do with that short of a style i suggest extensions



How Should I do my hair ? ( picture)?

your hair looks awesome the way it is right now!



How Should I do my hair ? ( picture)?

ehmagod ponytail! it'll look cute since it's so short. your layers wiill look adorable and kinda fly around and you can clip some book for a great look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting