Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair tips: Picture included?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/b...



What can I do with my hair? Also, I like to wear my brother's old headbands that he used to play sports. Is this fashionable? And if so, where can I get more?



Hair tips: Picture included?

you are totally cute!



your hair looks good how it is!



maybe some rad highlights?



Hair tips: Picture included?

there isn't a whole lot with that hairstyle to do, but if i had it, i would do it like that EVERY DAY. i love the sport band thing. i'm trying to bring it bak, WE R STARTING A REVOLUTION!!



Hair tips: Picture included?

ooo, i like ur hair the way it is!! it would be hard to do much more with it unless u want to get it cut REALLY short, but u can always die it if u want! =)



Hair tips: Picture included?

I'm afraid its not... It looks great if your working out though :) I think your hair would look great if it had some chunky blonde pieces in the front. Hope this helps!



Hair tips: Picture included?

personally I don't find it styleish. Sorry but don't cut your hair like that and if you already did hose under a rock... BTW thanks 4 the 2 points



Hair tips: Picture included?

did u cut your hair YOURSELF????



Hair tips: Picture included?

ur hair looks good the way it is



Hair tips: Picture included?

your hair is amazing dont change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting