Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair, (picture included)?

I was thinking about getting a sprial perm, I was wondering if it would look good or not, honest oppinions please =)



http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/...



Hair, (picture included)?

I do hair, and this is my opinion. Go for it! Permed hair is awesome. Get a perm on large rods, which are usually purple and orange. However, I would have your stylist wrap it traditionally, not spiral. With bigger curls, it's super-easy to wash and go, but it's also not too big of a challege to wear it straight when you want to! It's the best of both worlds!



Hair, (picture included)?

no keep it straight!!!



Hair, (picture included)?

honestly if that is how short your hair is now a spiral perm may be too much and is probably going to make your hair really short. I would try a loose curl for now if you really want to go curly or just get a curling iron till your hair grows some.



Hair, (picture included)?

nope, dont get a perm, you will regret it!



the only people who should get perms are ones with already curly hair...



Hair, (picture included)?

No, keep it str8. Try loose 1 or 2 inch curls. That will flatter you more than a perm...trust me!



Hair, (picture included)?

NOT!!! Spiral styles doesn't look good on anyone. Your to pretty to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting