Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair style/coloring?

i like the emo hair styles like this one:http://www.urbandictionary.com/zoom.php?...



but my hair is like this



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/C/E/Oval...



and it is about this color



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/ga...



and i want to put purple streaks in my hair like the ones in the emo hair picture do you think this would look okay? also if you can find any websites of people with this sort of hair style please give them to me. i am going for a punk/rebellious look.



My hair style/coloring?

emo hair.....wow, get a life.



My hair style/coloring?

it would probably be a nice rad change.



My hair style/coloring?

I think it would look fine just maybe a little different!!!



My hair style/coloring?

wow, lame



My hair style/coloring?

ur hair is really pretty as it is, i have some friends who went for that look, and have regretted it ever since, its so drastic



My hair style/coloring?

Yea it looks good but I would dye all my hair a darker brown or black...then put purple streaks in



If you wanna see more pics of cool hair just type in scene kids on google



My hair style/coloring?

Purple I think wouldn't make the statement you're looking for. Especially if it's a violet, which I'm assuming it would be. If you're trying to create a dramatic statement with your hair (lovely color by the way!) go for something that works with the tone.



Your type of caramel calls for warm colors. Hot pinks, like ******* would look fantastic. Blue, green and purple are cool tones that would look messy, not cool. Also avoid bleaching your hair, it's overused.



Hope this helps!



My hair style/coloring?

if your doing purple streaks dye your hair darker



My hair style/coloring?

yay u and me have the exact imagination of emo hair! xDD i think that you'll look great with that hair color! and think you should try www.ratemyemover.com ^^



My hair style/coloring?

cool



My hair style/coloring?

my friend has hair kinda like that.just dye your hair black first.it would look better with the streaks.trust me.



http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting