Friday, November 27, 2009

What should I do with my hair? Picture included.?

So I'm really bored with my hair, and I want to do something new, with the color or the cut. I'm thinking a Maggie Gyllenhaal type cut, and I'm not sure what color. I'm an actress, so it can't be wild. It has to look versatile, and natural color. No streaks or wild colors. I'd mucho appreciate your input! Oh, and sorry my picture only shows half my face--it's a silly pic my friend took, and the only one I have of me! :) http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/m...



http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii38/...



So picture the first haircut on the second person. *sigh* wish I looked like Maggie! Well, please let me know!



What should I do with my hair? Picture included.?

You should cut your hair to a bob-cut (shorter at the back then gets longer at the front), then color it a light kind of middle color red, then curl it.



What should I do with my hair? Picture included.?

shave it off.



What should I do with my hair? Picture included.?

just go 2 a salon and tell them u need a new style but explain all the things u dont want theyre a great help but make sure 2 go 2 one u trust!!! : ]



What should I do with my hair? Picture included.?

you would probably have to grow your hair much thicker to have it like that.



What should I do with my hair? Picture included.?

you should do your hair scene/emo =]



it would look good on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting