Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



do u like this hair stlye i want to do mine like it do u know how i could ?



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I LOVE IT!



adorable.



You can do that by layering it from your chin down, and cut your bangs straight across by the eyes. Than straighten your bangs and curl with a 1 inch barrel iron the ends of the layers!



so cute!



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

It makes you look too hairy



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I like the style not the color and I dont really like the bangs maybe if they weren't so straight



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I don't like it, the curls look stringy and straight bangs and curly hair don't go together very well!!



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I like it, it's cute! Depends what kind of face you have though.



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

its really nice x



it would also look good with a side fringe



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

i reallly like that hair style. just straighten the bangs and use a large barrel hair curler to get the loose curls



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

bangs are great way to hide a receding hairline or caveman forehead.



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

the colour is ugly...but the hairstyle is pretty cute! :-]



first off, get some heavy bangs like hers at the hairdresser, maybe print out the pic and show the person doing ur hair.



then curl the ends of ur hair and scrunch it up alittle to make the curls look more loose/tossed. put hairspray in it, and there u r! good luck!



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

yes i think its awesome :)



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I like it except the bang is too wide across the forehead. If you minimize the bang and bring the curls around to the front more, that would be great.



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

Next time you go to the hair salon take the photo with you that is what I do sometimes when I find a hair style I really like. Sometimes they will even recommend products or tips.



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I love the color (I wanna get my hair dyed that color now!!!) but the style looks kinda weird...



Also, is it just me, or did that girl look totally possessed?



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

i luv it!!! when i got my hair cut abt a month ago, i was tempted to go for somthin like that, but didnt want to deal wit bangs........hope u hav fun!!! *=P



Do u like htis hair style ?(picture)?

I love everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting