Friday, November 27, 2009

** Dilemma ** hair color . Pease I seek professional help. I have pictures of me on this link yahoo

http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-nUOCY6M3...



I want to know which color is suitable to get my hair dyed with?? How bout Highlights? Or both together?



What do you advise me? I jus want to make a change. Am sick from dark hair.



How can I maintain healthy hair after dying it?



Red does not look good at all on me.



Regards, Haya



Note: Same hair color in both pic but diff poses.



** Dilemma ** hair color . Pease I seek professional help. I have pictures of me on this link yahoo 360.?

Hair color options is not a "DILEMMA" Just so you know. In any event, I think your hair should be highlighted. Because it is dark, an all over dye would involve "lifting" or bleaching of your entire hair. This would leave it dry, frizzy and very ugly. Get highlights.



** Dilemma ** hair color . Pease I seek professional help. I have pictures of me on this link yahoo 360.?

u need golden very light brown color



you can use colorcare shampoo to protect your colored hair



** Dilemma ** hair color . Pease I seek professional help. I have pictures of me on this link yahoo 360.?

red will suit you



** Dilemma ** hair color . Pease I seek professional help. I have pictures of me on this link yahoo 360.?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting