Friday, November 27, 2009

Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z46/C...



i have two ponytails so its kind of long.



i want my hair up to my shoulders=]



http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z46/C...



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

go for it, your hair will grow back, that's the beauty of hair!!



Have fun with it!! Cut it short, maybe you'll like it short.



Mine used to be past the middle of my back and I cut it to just below my chin, and I love it short. It's sooo much easier to style and take care of. And I only need 1 bottle of hair dye now... there's a lot of perks to short hair.



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

If you want change, definitely. But your hairstyle is very cute and I think you should keep it.



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

yeahh go for it!



I think you'd look good with hair up to your shoulders(nothing shorter than that)



Get some nice layers too



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

NO I like it long!!!!!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

definately not .. just get it layered



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

your hair looks great how it is but it would look great short also!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

yeah, you would look better with a little shorter hair!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

cut it a few inches. a little bit past shoulder length. with layers. it'd look very cute on you :] plus change is nice!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

Well .. I know many p eople posted .. But .. I think you should for more of a layered kind of style. Tell them you want .. 3 - 4 and a half inches off your hair .. But tell them not TOO too short. If you like your hair being in a pony tail .. Tell him you want it .. ponytail length, Or tell them .. Long layers and also I can still tie my hair too :)



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

It is really up to you. I have hair up to my shoulders. You can still do everything with it and its really easy.... :)



I think you would look nice with your hair cut short....because you have a very pretty face and a nice hair colour xxx



I think you should do whatever you feel is best....after all ... it is your hair!! xxx :)



xoxoxoxox



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

If you want it shorter than cut it i think it would look cute with an angle with the base length at your shoulders.



please help with mine



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

You're beautiful...



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

i like it alot of how it is now!



but if you want it shorter go for it!



if you get it short get to your shoulder



and get layers!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

just get your hair layered



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

No, just get highlights.



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

I think it would start to look ugly for your face shape if you went shorter than collar-bone length. So yeah, although I think your hair is cute now, go for it!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

I cut my hair to my shoulders and now I am growng it out again.....I think you shouldn't get it that short but myber 2 inches off. Make sure u want to cut it cuz u wont get it back for a while



Oh and if u want to try hairstyles on...get a pic of ur self with ur hair out of your face and pulled back (so it looks like ur bald) and upload that pic on this site to try on dif hairstyles



http://makeovers.ivillage.com/



Hope u find the right hairstyle! :-D



....Good Luck



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

I think you would look super cute, because you have the perfect shape face for it. I think you should, but i still like your hair the way it is. :) But do it! It will be fun! :)



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

Its really cute, I suggest about an inch or two longer than shoulder length, or just shoulder length. It would look really nice with side swept bangs, or regular side bangs. And you could style it with a cute headband.



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

I think you will regret cutting your hair off. What your probually looking for is just a little change. Why not get some high-lights or some shorter layers with side swept bangs? Ask for about an inch cut off the bottom to give you some volume as well. It takes a long time to grow back that much hair so there are easier ways to get change!



Should i cut my hair short? picture.?

Yes! I had hair about you length and I cut it to just below my shoulders! I LOVE IT! Go for it!!!!! Tell me how it goes! :) Hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting