Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Great Lengths hair extensions? Lengths? Prices? Tip for stylist? Pictures?

Do 24 inch strands cost more than the 16 inch strands? If so, what's the price difference? Do they come in other lengths too? And what's a good tip for a stylist who puts in the extensions? The stylist told me it's going to cost about $600-$650 all said and done.



Do the extensions become "ratty" or fake looking when it gets 3-4 months down the line? I know you need to replace them around that time, but do they look decent until they need replacing? Pictures would be great!!!



Great Lengths hair extensions? Lengths? Prices? Tip for stylist? Pictures?

I got 20" great lenghts last summer in dark brown, and now that I turned into a blonde I am going to get 16" extensions in light ash blonde. I paid nearly $ 2000 including the tip, but my stylist is worth the price. He added caramel highlights and blended it well, and you could not tell the difference between my own hair and the extensions! He did an amazing job. The certified Great Lengths stylists usually charge $1000-$3000 depending on the length and the thickness you want. I also have clip on extensions. They are handy, but I do not like to spend time doing my hair every morning and taking them off every night plus they can easily be recognized. The worst thing about Great Lengths (and all other extensions) they get tangled, and you have to go to your stylist to get it right about once a month. so it is not so bad.



Do I recommend it? If you trust the stylist, if you know his/her job, and if you have money and patience (it takes about 5-6 hours to put it on) go for it.



My stylist also does desperate housewives hair and playboy girls', and some others and he says almost everyone in hollywood have them. so it cant be bad ;) cheers



Great Lengths hair extensions? Lengths? Prices? Tip for stylist? Pictures?

i wear 14 to 16 inches which run about 30.00 dollars. a beautician usually charges about 10.00 dollars a track i use about 9 tracks so it runs me about 150.00 when its all done and it last about 1month and gets shaggy you have to keep it up. it really depends on the name brand of the hair.



Great Lengths hair extensions? Lengths? Prices? Tip for stylist? Pictures?

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting