Thursday, June 17, 2010

What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

For Christmas I received a giftcard to a hair salon that I'd like to use. I just got my hair cut like a week ago, to get the dead/split ends off, and about 3-4 weeks ago dyed my hair at home with Clairol Natural Medium Neutral Brown (118A). The roots have just barely grown out a little.



I'm mainly looking to put streaks/highlights into my hair, though I'm not sure what color, or if I should get them all the way through (I rarely wear my hair up unless at work.). I've had streaks/highlights before, and they've looked good, but now I have absolutely none and I'd like to add some.. I'm just not sure what would be best for my skin tone and hair color!



Here's a few pictures. The first one I just took yesterday, and I curled it, it is not permed. The second was right after I dyed it.



http://a725.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a888.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

grow it long. im a sucker for women with long hair



What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

i like it as it is



What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

i like the color... maybe cut the back a little more and add some layers... so the length doesn't take away from your face... u are pretty and have nice skin.



What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

you have beautiful hair i like it so much



you can straight it :)



What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

honestly the color thats on it right now looks like a medium brown with some hint of red. you sould go a dark brown like a level 3 your stylist will know when you say level 3. the reason for going with a few darker streaks is if you live where winter is actually winter and you lose your tan the darker will look better. lighter streaks will make you washed out. if you go in do a semi permanent color so that way come close to spring they will be washed out. thats just me and to be honest i've been every color you could imagine. hope that helps merry christmas.



What should I do with my hair? (Picture)?

If you want a color highlight in your hair, i'd go for a gold color or blond. Honey blond maybe? I have a friend with that hair color and she looks really nice with that blond. BTW I love your hair color and highlights would look AMAZING! =] If you don't like the blond, ask the stylist and she'll offer a color to work with your hair and skin color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting