Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coloring hair? (picture inside)?

Okay. I have blonde hair, and I'm thinking I want to change it up a little. I would want to do any hair color except bleach blonde or something really dark, because it wouldn't look good on me. What do you think? What colors might look good with my skin tone and eyes (which are blue)?



Thanks for any help!



http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc239...



Coloring hair? (picture inside)?

try a light auburn



Coloring hair? (picture inside)?

I think yellow would go great with your face.



Coloring hair? (picture inside)?

this may be a question for your friends who can actually see your face.



Coloring hair? (picture inside)?

Go red. It's a bold move, but people who look good as a blond usually look hot as a redhead.



Go for a dark, copper red rather than a light strawberry red. It will enhance your facial features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting