Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a few hair questions....?

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa190...



Above is a picture of my hair. That picture was taken about a year and a half ago...so, it's quite a bit longer. And if you can't tell from the picture, my hair is very thick. I also have to wash it every day, or else it gets oily. Here are my questions....



1. What is the best hair brush for my hair?



2. I use Garnier Fructis Long and Strong shampoo and Vive shine conditioner...however, I have to change my products every so often or my hair starts to look bad. Any suggestions?



3. What are some things I can do (besides the obvious) to keep my hair in overall good shape?



4. Any general hair advice?



Keep in mind I don't have much money to spend on my hair. Thanks for your help! :-)



I have a few hair questions....?

1. a natural boars hair brush is best for any hair.



2. use a clairifying shampoo once a week to remove product build up.



3 check out this site...



http://www.pioneerthinking.com/facials.h...



How To Make Beauty Masks - Facials - Peels - Hair Wrap



4. remember heat causes damage, easy on the hairdryer and irons. let your hair dry naturally or til its 80% dry and then use low heat setting on the dryer to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting