Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help with dying my hair a lighter, blonder color, minus the red (pictures)?

Okay so I really need some help here, naturally I have a medium to dark blonde hair color. Last summer I got it back to it's natural medium golden blonde look and then in fall I wanted to try brunette-it was a light golden brown but turned out SOOO dark! It looked dark brown and faded a bit to a medium brown but looked redish, so November I tried to dye it black with i believe Sun Blonde-it looked terrible and was really red, someone told me to try a toner which did nothing. So January I died my hair light ash brown which covered the red and I figured would hold me off- WRONG! It once again is a redish hue and I have dark blonde roots begining to poke through, I want to go back to a darker and most importantly NOT redish blonde if at all possible! Any suggestions on what dye to use or what to do? I can't afford a salon right now...



Help with dying my hair a lighter, blonder color, minus the red (pictures)?

maybe a dark blonde dye would work, but its difficult to get rid of the red with out having it stripped out and i really recommend you go to a salon for that. your really pretty though and i think your hair looks nice as it is. keep to ash tones though they stop it looking brassy



Help with dying my hair a lighter, blonder color, minus the red (pictures)?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting