Thursday, June 17, 2010

On saturday is my cousins quinceanera (15 birthday party) im going to do my hair myself and i need s

i need pictures...my hair is short its up to my shoulders someone please help...and please send me some pictures...im going to do it myself so it has to be easy...plz



On saturday is my cousins quinceanera (15 birthday party) im going to do my hair myself and i need some ideas?

Theres a bun with a head band or a flower, curl it or something, or a bun, or braids, or a long ponytail on the side, or a high pony tail or you can put it half up half down or straighten it and if your wearing a dress were a head band or if your werain regular clothes wear like a hat or something but my favorite hair style is the long ponytail down my side its so awsome it looks good on anyone!



On saturday is my cousins quinceanera (15 birthday party) im going to do my hair myself and i need some ideas?

if you have these things available and it's a big occasion sort of like a sweet 16 or something get a tiara put it in your hair and push it back straighten your hair first though then the hair you put backk with the tiara curl it with a curling iron or even use a straightener =]



peacee l閳绢櫦e %26amp;+ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting