Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair extensions? here is a picture of my hair?

Okay i'm only 13... and i don't have any hair like my hair is so short!



here is a picture of my hair



http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289...



You think i should get them? Can i just get them for a short amount of time?



Hair extensions? here is a picture of my hair?

um i personally think your hair is gorgeous, but its your body and your hair, it all depends on what kind you get and what way you get them put in, some last only a short amount of time and some last a long time, one of my friends got them and it cost her $120 to get like 4inches on so idk i hope i helped



Hair extensions? here is a picture of my hair?

around 60$ at sallys. yea get them



Hair extensions? here is a picture of my hair?

uh my cousin got them when she was 16....i think they ran her around $600.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting