Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have really long hair and i wont cut it and i want my hair up cuz i get so hot, have any ideas or

I have hair long enough to sit on. I often just do a figure 8 twist. Take all of your hair at the base of your skull like you were going to do a low pony tail then twist it. Keep twisting as you move the pony tail up when you reach the top of your skull let the twist form a loop. keep twisting and forming loops at the top and bottom until you are out of hair. Then I either use a couple o f hair sticks to pin it in place or a load of bobby pins. Sometimes I just hold it in place with a large Clip.



I have really long hair and i wont cut it and i want my hair up cuz i get so hot, have any ideas or pictures?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Updo hairstyles-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
what is web hosting